Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

Is this a pitiful picture or what? Noah caught a little stomach bug and it was not fun to watch him go through. Let me tell you, it is a pretty weird thing to watch a baby throw up several times. I'm used to him spitting up, but vomit is a whole other story! The one thing I learned from him being sick is that I can handle cleaning up his puke that got all over himself, me and anywhere else that was in range. I have a very strong gag reflex and was proud that I, too, didn't throw up from watching him throw up. I guess you can do anything when it comes to your kids right?? I am happy to say that Noah is on the mend. We had a couple of days of straight pedialyte and now he's back to formula.

P.S. I'm sorry if this post grossed some of you out. My family is used to talking about anything and everything. So, I thought I'd share some grossness with the rest of you!

No comments: