Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy 29th JENNY!!!!


Today is Jenny's 29th and I wanted to take a moment to say how grateful I am to be able to celebrate it with her.
She has been such a rock in my life since almost the first day we met only 3 years ago. She's bright, caring, thoughtful, smart, happy, funny, silly and on and on. Meeting her has been just about the best thing that has ever happened to me. On your 29th girl I hope you get everything you deserve although I don't know quite how to make that happen.
Thanks for giving me Noah, he's the coolest dude I've ever met. You are an amazing mom and an even better wife. Happy 29th Jenny, hope it's a great year. Enjoy the last of your 20's.

I LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

The Johnstons said...

So sweet, David, and I am grateful that Jenny found you, too! What a great picture of Jenny...ahh, the young, skinny days...whatever happened to those?!? Wish I could be there to celebrate with y'all. Just make sure you get her an ice cream cake!! Love you, girl!!

jamielblev said...

Happy Birthday Jenny!!!

Jenny said...

So sweet! Wish I still looked like that! :) Thanks babe!