Monday, December 1, 2008

Boy Genius

We have a genius/athlete on our hands and we couldn't be more excited about it! Last night, David and I were watching TV in our bed with Noah laying down in between us. I decided to put him on his tummy for a little bit to see how he would handle it. So there he is, just laying there and the next thing I know, the boy stinkin' rolled over!!! I said, "DAVID! Did you see that????" David said, "He just rolled over because he's going down hill." So, I put him back on his belly and he did it AGAIN! At this point I was super pumped. David was still skeptical. He told me to lay him on the floor and see what happens on a flat surface. I did just that and Noah immediately rolled over. Now I was exstatic!! I said, "Oh my gosh! He's an athlete and he's gonna get a scholarship!!" By now, David was convinced we had a genius on our hands and began to research when the most babies start rolling over and found that it usually happens between 3 and 5 months. However, our boy did it at 18 DAYS. Can you believe it? Just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I put him on the floor this morning and he rolled over twice. And the best part about this morning was that not only did he roll over, but he rolled over to the left AND to the right!

This is just so exciting! I'm going to try to get a video of this momentous event and I'll post it soon!

No comments: