Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanks Grammy


Dear Grammy,

I know you had to go back to Gramps in Texas, but I already miss you. I miss you rocking me to sleep when my parents got tired of hearing me cry. I miss fun trips to the mountains with you. I miss listening to silly songs in the car. But most importantly, I just miss you Grammy.

Thanks for helping out my Mom and Dad when I came home from the hospital. I'm sorry if you were bored while we all slept. We were all very tired. I promise that I'll try my hardest to be awake when you come back for Christmas. Thanks for making my parents dinner and driving them everywhere. It's nice to know that you took really good care of my Mom while she recovered from the C Section.

Anyway, thanks again for all your help. I know it meant the world to my parents! I can't wait to see you and Gramps in a few weeks!


Love,

Noah
My first trip to Estes Park with Grammy, Momma and Daddy

It was really cold when we went. I had to get bundled up in this ridiculous hat!

3 comments:

The Johnstons said...

awww, that letter brought tears to my eyes! i cannot imagine how hard it is on you (and your mom!) to be so far away. glad she is able to come up there for extended periods of time, though. that's a blessing!

The Bobo Buzz said...

I LOVE love love that last pic of Noah..Jenny, for a big boy..he looks soooooo tiny!! SO CUTE!! :)

Karen said...

precious! precious!! PRECIOUS!!