Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Nice to Meet You

While in the Hospital, a ton of people came by to meet Noah. Thank you for all of you that checked on us, made us meals, brought gifts and just spent time with us. It means the world to us. I am thankful that Noah will have a "family" outside of ours to turn to. Your kindness is a overwhelming. I wish I had pictures of Noah meeting you for the first time. But, I guess we have plenty of time to get those pics in the future.

I know others have visited or called....you are not forgotten. I appreciate all of my friends and family that have continuously called or sent cards from Texas, Chicago and Kentucky. You guys keep me going and your efforts have not gone unoticed! One of these days I'll get back to calling or writing! Thanks for being patient with me!

1 comment:

The Johnstons said...

always sending lots of love and thoughts your way from texas!