Monday, November 24, 2008

It's Natural

When I was pregnant and wondered what Noah would look like, one of my hopes was that he would end up with David's hair. Well, he did end up with a lot of hair. And, I think it's mostly like David's. But, when I imagined what it would look like, I didn't imagine it to be a mohawk from the start. Believe me folks, we do not intentionally fix his hair this way. It just simply transforms into a mohawk all on its own. I am at a loss as to how to fix it. I mean, is it ok to put hair gel or hairspray in your 12-day-olds hair? So, I guess I have to live with the mohawk for now....I don't know what else to do with it!

2 comments:

The Johnstons said...

hope you and your family had a wonderful thanksgiving with sweet noah at home. his mohawk is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the mohawk!! Unbelievable that your little man is rolling!!! You DO, seriously have an athlete on your hands!!!
~ Kimmy