Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ground Control to little Coleman.......

Commencing countdown engines on... :)

If you don't get the title and reference don't worry about it, not a lot of David Bowie fans out there that I know of. But seriously that's a great song.

Anyhoooo I digress.

We are here at the hospital tonight, we just checked in about an hour ago and we'll be here until little boy Coleman makes his appearance. My guess is that he'll be here sometime tomorrow night but time will tell. They made the decision last Friday to induce Jenny and today is the start of it. We've had the most absolutely crazy week and although I won't go into complete detail on it all now, I'll give you the nutshell version.

* Broken Water Pipes in the wall
* 4 days of frustration
* 3 different plumbers
* Flooding
* Stained Carpet
* Holes in the wrong places
* Pipes that were never broken have been "repaired"
(I'll try to post the pics of the disaster later)

Anyway we made it through a very tough week and it was very anti nesting for Jenny knowing that we were going to be coming in here tonight. Also her Mom rolled into town and we weren't able to stay at our house the first night she was here. Thankfully we have GREAT friends who took us all in so we could use their running water. Amazing how we take these things for granted. It's resolved now I believe and after a few extra gray hairs that I got I think we aren't that much worse for the wear.

OK back to the hospital.....
He'll be here soon, we came in tonight so that they could start her on her medicine and then after a nights rest on that medicine we'll get started on the contraction inducing meds tomorrow around 11am. After that who knows how long it will take but we are on our way! Stay tuned for more updates on the unveiling of baby Coleman!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Jenny...I've been thinking about you this week and wondering if sweet "Baby Boy" Coleman has made his arrival. I'm so excited to hear that he will be here soon. I'm 30 weeks and began my count down on Monday (they are hoping I can make it to 36 weeks...which isn't much longer). Take care and good luck. Tell your hubby to take a ton of pictures and post a few as soon as he can. GOOD LUCK!!

Love~
Hayley