Friday, March 13, 2009

Big girl

Sara Megan,

Happy Birthday baby! I can't believe you are 12 years old today. Oh how the time has flown! You have been and will always be so special to me and all of us. I can't believe that you are almost a teenager. You've always been so "grown up" and such a protective and great big sister. Now that Noah is here I've seen that in you all over again. You've always had a great sense of adventure and humor and as you venture down the path of adolescence I hope that you keep your mind open to learning things keep things fun and keep your heart close to God's. You are awesome, I'm so happy that I'm your dad and so happy that we have each other. You'll always be my big girl. I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives getting to know each other better.
I love you today! I hope it's the best birthday yet.

-Dad

1 comment:

The Johnstons said...

Sweet, sweet note and what a beautiful picture! Happy birthday, Sara!!