Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Annual Ski Trip

This past weekend, I went on my 4th annual ski trip with a bunch of our friends. I think this was the 8th trip for David and Kerri. Anyway, this trip is always sentimental for me because 4 years ago is when I kinda got to know David. If you would've asked me 4 years ago where I'd be today, I would've never guessed that #1 I'd be married to David and living in Colorado and #2 That I'd be bringing our son to ski trip 4 years later. Crazy how things change that quickly!

Heading up to the slopes

On Friday we got to go skiing/boarding at Keystone. Kerri was nice enough to watch Noah while David and I conquered the mountain. Thanks Kerri!! I skied with the girls in the morning and then hung with the boys in the afternoon. I was proud to be able to keep up with them. It didn't make me feel as out of shape! At night we enjoyed some hot tub time and Catch Phrase. Saturday we spent the day hanging around at the house and then went into Breckenridge for lunch and some window shopping. Breck is my favorite ski town and I love any opportunity to walk around there. On Sunday, we packed up, stopped by the outlets and headed home.


It was a great weekend and I look forward to going again next year!


Curt, Trey, David, Jonathan, Jeremy, Katie, me and Sara. We all hung together the entire day.


David, Curt, Jeremy and Jonathan ready to Board


Nighttime festivities always include the hot tub and games. Jeremy is trying to explain something to the guys during a round of Catch Phrase.



4 years from the start....our little family

Shopping Buddies at the Outlet Mall

1 comment:

The Johnstons said...

So much fun!! I am glad y'all are still continuing the ski trip...we are really going to have to go one year!! Crazy, crazy how God changes things is just 4 short years, huh!?! In that last picture of David, at first I thought he had really crazy hair with that tree behind him. :)