Monday, July 6, 2009

The Not-So-Many-Faces of Noah

Noah and Brie are 1 day apart.  Tami and I like to try to get pictures of the two of them during holidays.  I took advantage of the 4th and the fact the both of the kiddos were wearing red, white and blue.  The following are the results of that little photo shoot.  Notice that Brie’s face changes and Noah’s….not so much. 

I’ll look at the camera, but I’m not gonna smile. 

P7040143

  I’m still looking, but still not going to smile.

P7040145

Still not interested.  You people are boring.

P7040147

What the heck is she so excited about?

P7040148

Still bored.

P7040149

Seriously? Still taking pictures?

P7040150

I don’t care if you show me what’s under your dress…still not smiling.

P7040151

Flirting doesn’t help either…all of you are still boring.

P7040156

So there we have it.  The kid seriously only has 1 facial expression.  But, it’s still fun to try to make him smile.  One day, these kids are gonna get sick of taking pictures together!  But we’ll still be the mean Mom’s that do it!

2 comments:

The Johnstons said...

He is one laid back little guy!

Karen said...

precious! love it! he's so adorable!!