Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm a Busy Guy

Hi guys. Noah here.

Since my Mom has been slacking on updating the blog, I decided to help her out. It's been a busy few weeks.

On the 6th of February, I got to go on date night with my Mom and Dad. We went to a Chris Tomlin concert (my 2nd concert in my short 3 months of life). I slept at first, but quickly awoke to rock out with my Mom and Dad. It was a great concert and truly an unbelievable worship experience. I decided that I really enjoy music...just like my folks.


Catchin' a quick snoozer before the concert starts.


During the week, I discovered that I can make this cool raspberry noise. I love to do it all the time now. And every time my parents do it, I do it right back to them. It's great. Sometimes I even spit and drool all over myself and whoever is right next to me. I also learned how to squirm all around and turn sideways in my crib. My Mom always finds me sleeping sideways when she wakes me up in the mornings.
I'm a wild sleeper (like my Mom) and I always end up sideways in the mornings.


Sometimes I play so hard that I just fall asleep wherever I am.

Speaking of drool, I think I have a tooth coming in. My Momma can see this tiny little bump on my gums. Sometimes it hurts and I'm a little cranky, but the pain is probably nothing compared to when the tooth will actually appear. For now, I'm just a drooling fool and chewing on everything I can get my mouth on. I'll let you know when my tooth decides to make an appearance.

I enjoyed my first Valentine's Day this past weekend. Again, I got to tag along with Mom and Dad. My Mom was one lucky lady because she got to have 2 dates. But, she was slackin' again and forgot to take a picture. She was pretty bummed about that. However, we enjoyed a nice Valentine's Banquet at a Country Club with some members from our church. My parents played a version of the Newlywed game and didn't do some well. I told them that needed to spend a little more time together getting to know each other. The next day, Valentine's Day, we went to the CU vs. Texas basketball game. The noise doesn't usually bother me, but this time was a different story. It kept me awake the entire game and I even got a little scared. Mom and Dad said they were going to buy headphones for me so that I can keep going to concerts and games. The upside to this day was that UT beat CU in overtime. It was a VERY exciting game. After the game, we joined some other families at the Max house and had some yummy mexican egg rolls. Well, everyone, but me enjoyed them. All in all, it was a great 1st Valentine's Day. Maybe next year my Mom will remember to take pictures!

This must be when CU was losing by a lot (because it was quiet enough for me to catch another snoozer).


Here I am hangin' with my Buddy Reese at the Max household.

Well, that's all the news I have for now. Stay tuned for news on that tooth I'm gettin'. And who knows, maybe I'll decide to start rolling over again.










Noah

1 comment:

JudyD said...

Noah, Thanks for the updates! I know your Mommy & Daddy keep you busy...they've always been a social pair! So I guess you will be too! I miss you so much and cannot wait until I can come and babysit you in June! Then you can show me all of your latest tricks! I love you, little Buddy! Grammy