Sunday, August 31, 2008

San Antonio

In my previous post, I mentioned going to San Antonio. While we were there, I went to my 10 year high school reunion, saw my new niece Lauren and had my first baby shower for Willis. The following are pictures from that weekend.
Hoot the Horse (Cody's Horse)


Big Sister Katelyn
Standoff between Uncle Giant and Cole
Cole and Katelyn on their way to school


At the Winston Churchill, Class of '98, High School Reunion

Jamie, Rich Rich Rich and David. Rich and David went around asking people if they remembered them. I think they had more fun at our reunion than Jamie and I did!

Lauren Lynn Tharp




Momma and Lauren

Big Brother Cole

The hostesess....Desaree, Melissa and Holly. Then there's Willis and I...can't miss us...we're huge!

All my friends that I miss so very much! Some of them drove so far just to see me for 2 hours! I have the best friends in the world!!

No comments: