Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Operation Birthday Surprise

In May, my Mom celebrated a birthday. To honor this momentous occasion, my Dad initiated "Operation Birthday Surprise." In other words, my Dad flew all of us into Houston to surprise my Mom for her birthday. It went off without a hitch and my Mom was completely surprised. She cried, which was our sign that our mission was a success. When Mom cries, you know it's good! I got to spend time with Cole and Katelyn and catch up on everything I've been missing with them. Of course, I loved spending time with Dana, Cody, my Mom and Dad too. It was a wonderful weekend spent with my family and of course it made it me miss Texas so much!!

Kerri and her "perfect child," Hadley taking a snoozer before we get to Houston Mom hugging the Coloradans
Gramps and Grammy with the grandkids Uncle Giant, Cole and Katelyn
Sara hangin in the pool
Crazy Anna posing
Unc and Cole fishin' off the dock

Cute Katelyn

Cowboy Cole


Hadley, Cole and Katelyn (I have THE cutest nieces and nephew)
Guy Time
Aunt Dink and Hadley

Happy Birthday Mom!

Future Baylor Bowhead (seriously, how cute is she?!)

"Look Gramps, my belly sounds like a watermelon too!"

2 comments:

KerriBU98 said...

FINALLY! Glad to see these pictures! There are definitely some blackmail ones here.

Anonymous said...

aww! I'm so glad to see you had a great time! and I agree with Kerri it's about time you posted pictures! But where are the pictures of the baby bump! I'm waiting!