Tuesday, May 27, 2008

In Case You Haven't Heard Yet....

David and I will be expecting another Coleman in November. Yes, it was a surprise to us, but we are really excited. While in utero, we call our baby Willis. Don't ask us why we call him/her Willis, we just do. Please note, that we will not allow anyone to call him/her Willis once he/she is born. :) In all seriousness, this has just confirmed our faith in God and that He truly is Master of all our plans. We also think He has a stinkin' great sense of humor!

I am now 15 weeks along and the morning sickness is still around. And, it's more like all day sickness. I'm hoping that will cease, but I have my doubts since the other women in my family tend to stay sick the entire time. Oh joy. Other than that, I feel pretty good. Tired, but good for the most part. We're hoping to find out what we're having in about a month or so. We'll share that with you, but not the name. We're keeping that a surprise. Mainly because we can't agree on names and also because we want to keep something a surprise.

So, I'll be sending updates as they come. In the meantime, we'd appreciate all of your prayers!

9 comments:

The Johnstons said...

Yay for ALL the new posts! Loved seeing all the pictures of your family...what a sweet surprise for your mom. Always thinking about you and praying for you! Miss you tons!!

KerriBU98 said...

I'm the exception to "all the other women in the family." I take after Dad when he's pregnant. ;-) Dad and I don't puke. We have iron goat-like stomachs. Thankfully.

Hadley can't wait for her Colorado cousin to arrive!

Unknown said...

WOO HOO! SO happy for yall! I am way happier now with all the new posts. I check yours about once a week or two and I was very surprised to see a few posts that were new...keep it up! I am SOOO happy for you. Really. I think you are my favorite Holly friend. I haven't met all of her friends, but you would win i think, even if I did know them all. :) I will keep you fondly in my prayers.

Unknown said...

OH and by the way, that Willis thing...TOTALLY ROCKS!

Dana said...

SO GLAD THAT YOU HAVE DECIDED TO FIND OUT IF WILLIS IS "WILLIS" OR "WILHEMINA"!!! YAY!!!!

Them Chandlers said...

Congratulations!!

Julie said...

I am so excited for you Jenny!

The Bobo Buzz said...

Congrats, Congrats, Congrats! Once again, I'm so happy for the two of you, I know you'll be such a fantastic mom!! I'll jump on the bandwagon one of these days!! :)

SLynnRo said...

Congrats Jenny! Thanks for leaving me a comment. Melissa told me you recently married.