Thursday, December 31, 2009

Buh-bye 2009!

I have to say that I am not sad at all to say goodbye to 2009. Yes, there were some good parts to the year, but there were also some very bad things that I could've lived with out. That being said, I feel very positive that 2010 will bring many blessings to my family and I. As I said earlier, there are going to be some changes this year. One of those things is David's job. He has a wonderful opportunity before him at a company called Digital Globe. The company helps create the images for google maps. Isn't that cool? He is very excited about this and thinks it will be a good move for his career. After being at Ball Aerospace for almost 12 years, he's sad to leave the people and the company that treated him so well, but thinks this is the best move for him and our family. As for me, I turn 3o this year. I'm feeling very excited about entering my 30's. I plan on continuuing to stay at home with Noah and I'm also working on bringing in some extra money. I don't have all the bits and pieces together to make that happen yet, but I'm hoping I'll get the ball rolling on that in the next couple of months. Other than that, we'll just keep trying to do and be where God wants us. Not always an easy task, but we're a work in progress. I am thankful that God gave us each and every day of 2009. Though it wasn't always easy, I am confident that God was with me and our family every step of the way. I feel blessed to be where I am. God's grace is truly a gift and I'm thankful for His steady hand and providence over my family and I.

Thinking about the new year got me wondering about goals and resoutions for 2010. I usually don't make very many resoultions, but this year I am. I'll make my own and David and I are going to make some together as well. Once I have them together, I'll post them. That way, I can't go back on what I say! So what are some of your resolutions?

Have a safe and fun New Years!

No comments: