Sunday, December 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving was very special this year. Our family had a lot to be thankful for due to the miraculous healing of Kerri. The Tharps and my Dad came back from Texas to be with us. My Mom was still here helping Kerri. Kerri couldn't be with us on Thanksgiving, but we all thought about her a bunch. We took Hadley for the day and she had fun playing with her cousins. Also while the fam was here, we spent a lot of time goofing around and even went to Breckenridge to go sledding. It was great watching all the kids go down the mountain. But, I think that Cody had the most fun of all. There's nothing quite like watching a cowboy hoot and holler down a mountain. He was the hit of the mountain. Noah want on his first sled ride, too. I think he had fun, but there was no way of really telling. He didn't scream or cry, so I guess I can safely say that he enjoyed it. I loved having those Tharps and my parents around. I miss the kids like crazy and having Dana around is always the best. It was a great time with all of them!
Cole, Lauren, Noah and Katelyn
Huge meltdown of the 1-year-olds

The boys minus Cole. He didn't want to be in the picture :(

Mom, Hadley, Katelyn, Dana and Lauren

All bundled up for the snow


Noah's 1st sled ride


No tears, so I guess he loved the ride!

The Cowboy and his buckaroos flying down the mountain
Cole and Katelyn playing Guitar Hero
Bob and Jude hanging out on Thanksgiving


Cody, Lauren and Dana


1st Thanksgiving dinner

Our little fam on Thanksgiving

Katelyn and Hadley



No comments: