Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Little Stinker

Feeding time has been a chore lately! For the time being, we feed Noah in his Bumbo chair. It worked for a while, but now Noah has figured out how to move around in it. He likes to look at everything but his food while eating. So today I was feeding him like every other day and Noah popped out of his Bumbo onto the table. It's a good thing I was right there. Did he cry? No. He laughed...hard! So, I put him back in his chair and resume feeding him and he keeps trying to pop himself out of it...smiling the whole time he's doing it. So I squeeze his hands an say, "Noah stop." Did he stop? No. He laughed....hard! Little stinker! We don't want to say "No" to him because we're afraid it will confuse him with his name. But every time I gave him a firm "Noah stop" or "Noah don't" he laughed. And then I laughed. He's just so cute when he laughs. I'm in trouble if he laughs every time he supposed to be obeying his Mom!


Guess it's time for a high chair

No comments: