Friday, January 21, 2011

It’s Rodeo Time, Denver

That doesn’t have quite the same ring as it does in S.A., but it’ll do.  Anyway, we took Noah to his first rodeo and I do think he was the most handsome cowboy in the entire place!  I loved decking him out in his boots, wranglers and pearl snap shirt!   Noah got to ride a horse perfectly named Dr. Pepper, pet some stinky goats, stare at some giant mules (one was named Shrek) and watch some great bull riding!  I think Noah enjoyed the cotton candy and a bag of skittles more than the actual rodeo, but it didn’t matter because I think everyone had a great time in their own little way.   I always loved going to the rodeo in Texas and I was thrilled to share my joy with David and Noah.  It was a great night and I hope we started a new tradition of going to the rodeo year after year.

Seriously, how cute is Noah on that horse?

DSC_0224

He kept reaching reaching down to pet his horse, Dr. Pepper.  Such a sweet boy!

DSC_0226

Daddy got to go in with Noah and the stinky goats!

DSC_0232

Shrek, the mule

DSC_0242

Sadly, I didn’t get any pictures of real rodeo action, but these old stagecoaches were really cool!

DSC_0255

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Just a fun little something to remind you of home! He looks so stinkin' cute!!!