Thursday, February 25, 2010

N-E-G-L-E-C-T

What does that spell? That's right, neglect. I don't want to list a whole bunch of excuses as to why I've been neglecting this dear ol' blog, but that is EXACTLY what I'm going to do. Computer issues, sick kid, traveling, pure laziness and just getting caught up in life have kept me from blogging. However, I'm hoping that is going to change within the next week. It's not going to change today because Noah barfed on me and he won't let me let him go today. Needless to say, it has been a very miserable and gross day! Besides that, our little team is trucking along. David is loving his new job and I just got a new job myself. I haven't started yet, so I'll tell y'all more about it later. We're also hoping to put our house up for sale within the next month or so and we're VERY excited about that! But more on that later as well. So that's a tidbit of what is going on with us. Once Noah isn't clinging to me, I'll be able to update more with pictures.

No comments: