Friday, June 5, 2009

Kickin' It With Grammy

Hello world. Noah here. Just wanted to let you know that my parents left me tonight with my Grammy to go to Mexico without me. My Momma cried. I know she's gonna miss me. I'll miss her too, but I know I'm gonna have fun with my Grammy and the Peech Family.

I also wanted to let you know that my 2 bottom teeth started coming in. Someday I'll get a picture, but they're not big enough to see. And I barely let my Mom look at them yet. I hate when she messes with me! Also, I went to the doc today and my ear infections are cleared...finally! But the big news of the day is that I hit the 20 pound mark. My Momma called me a Porker. She says I'm trying to compete with my Daddy to be 30 pounds by the time I'm 1 years old.

Anyway, just wanted to give you an update. I'm sure I'll have more to tell you when my Mom and Dad get back in town. Until then, I'll be hanging with my Grammy! She's so awesome for coming all the way from Texas to watch me for the week!

No comments: