Monday, October 20, 2008

Countdown

How did Willis get in that last box already?? It's hard to believe that I'm in my last month. And praise the Lord for that!! It couldn't come soon enough. The end means so many things....the end of feeling miserable, the end of getting up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom 8 times, the end of heartburn and so much more. But, the end also means the beginning of our new life with our little guy. And that, we can't wait for! However, it looks like I'm going to have to wait and wait and wait. Today, I went to the doctor and it seems that Willis has no desire to make an appearance anytime soon. I know it's best that he stays cookin' as long as possible and I'm thankful that God is keeping both of us healthy. I just pray that I can make it another month without driving my family and myself nuts! Let the countdown begin!!

No comments: