Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Good Things Come in Big Packages Too




This is the furniture for Willis' room. Isn't it cute???? Well, you'll just have to wait and see what it looks like. Apparently, so will I. The furniture was shipped today but the men moving it said they couldn't take it downstairs because it wasn't in their contract! BUMMMER! So here it sits, taking up our ENTIRE living room. I want to see it so badly, but I'll just have to wait. If you know me or my family well, then you know that Drenth's aren't very good at waiting! David would probably give an "AMEN" if he heard me say that! So, now I sit, staring at the boxes, just waiting for some strong men to move it downstairs. Until then, I'll just have to imagine what it all looks like....and so will you. However, I do want to say thanks to Grammy and Gramps for such an awesome gift! I know Willis will love it and so will I!

No comments: