Saturday, August 15, 2009

Mesa Trail

David, Noah, Jonathan (David's brother) and I went for a hike up the Mesa Trail near Boulder.  I huffed and puffed my way up while David carried our huge son up the mountain.  It was Noah's first hike and he did great!  He didn't make a peep the entire time and just looked all around.  Meanwhile, I thought I was gonna die of heat stroke and from a lack of oxygen.  I was slapped in the face with a huge dose of reality of how out of shape I'm in.  It's so sad.  So, here’s to getting in shape and many more hikes!  And here’s to my awesome husband and Uncle Johnny for carrying our son! 

P8070019

P8070020

P8070030

2 comments:

The Johnstons said...

So fun!! I would love to do that...in a few months, of course! Noah is starting to slim out and I think he looks just like his Daddy in that picture of him at the bottom of the stairs.

Walmart Fashionista said...

That is awesome! Jacob and Noah need to meet and play! I think they would love each other!