Sunday, March 23, 2008

He is risen. He is risen indeed.

Happy Easter! Today was a beautiful day that started with snow and ended with a blue and sunny sky. We started off by going to church where David, Sara and Michelle (David's sister) sang the song Might is the Power of the Cross. It was Sara's first time to sing in front of our church and she did a great job! After that, we headed to David's parents house to enjoy an egg hunt and nice turkey dinner. It's always such mass chaos with all those people, but such a blast! Today also happened to be David's parents 40th anniversary. So we celebrated them as well. We hope that y'all had a great day and remembered that Christ gave it all just to save you!


Here's the video, it was recorded using a small digital camera so the visual quality and audio leave a little to be desired.




If only I could keep up with Sara! She's very talented and it was AWESOME to do our first song (in public) together.

(David)

6 comments:

Casi said...

Happy Easter! You guys are kinda disgusting in how cute you all are. :0) I love checking out your blog and want to see the video from yesterday if you can post it!
Take care! Love, Casi

The Johnstons said...

ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS!!!

Nana said...

Now that the girls are growing up and don't get to see them as much, I love being able to stay in touch with them (and you) through this site! Give everyone a hug...and help me figure out how to view the recording. Would love to hear it!

The Johnstons said...

i need a new post! tag, you're it..check my blog. :)

Summers said...

Jenny~ It is Jody, Jered's sister...your video made me cry!! I love that song and it sounded so beautiful being sung through the voice of a child. She is super talented though...on the serious..didn't look nervous at all. Really enjoyed it..thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.